sickpromupid Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Secret Service In Darkest Africa Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An American secret agent travels to Africa to infiltrate a Nazi spy ring.
American secret service agent Rex Bennett (Rod Cameron) is assigned to defeat the plans of the Nazis to form an alliance in Africa with the Arabs. His aides are Janet Blake (Joan Marsh), a United Nations agent posinga reporter, and Pierre LaSalle (Duncan Renaldo), a Free-French officer. Complications arise when a trusted Arab chieftain (Lionel Royce) turns out to be Baron vom Rommier, a German officer.
I knew I was going to be in for something special barely a few minutes into the first episode when we found out that US secret agent Rex Bennett was apparently killed in Stalingrad! Having successfully infiltrated the German army would be no mean feat in itself, but to then survive the bloodiest battle in known history is a marvel in itself. We then find out that not only has super Rex survived and escaped Stalingrad, he is in Berlin! Perhaps working in the Führer's presence! Completely undetected! <br/><br/>Then all is explained, Rex is now shown to be German agent G27, and wait for it, the German agent responsible for KILLING the famous American agent Rex Bennett! He is addressedCaptain, although he has an SS Lt Colonels uniform on. As German super agent G27 (I wonder what happened to German super agents G1-G26?), Rex is ordered to Africa on a secret scheme that will turn the Muslim world against the United Nations! And this is years BEFORE the United Nations was actually started! What foresight! Rex has found out Germany's nefarious plans for Africa, even though after the battle for Stalingrad, Germnany was on the ropes in Africa and just about to surrender. But wait! Suddenly the Germans discover that agent G27 really is Rex Bennett, and then the first fight begins! And it's a beauty! Chairs get smashed, desks get smashed, guys swinging off the chandelier, leaping, diving, its great! Then the final sword fight, and the German officer loses his sword, but Rex gives it back! He is not going to kill an unarmed man, not our Rex! <br/><br/>The sword fight continues before the Rex finally sticks the German. On his way out he then stabs a portrait of the Führer just for good measure! Rex races to the airfield and gets into a single engined American plane which he is going to fly all the way to Africa, thousands of miles away and on a single tank of gas! Only Rex could do that! All this in the first 10 minutes! My favourite German agent is Wolfe, he really takes a beating in this series! Loads of fist fights, guys jumping off tables, smashing chairs, leaping through windows, great stuff! Poor old Wolfe seemed to absorb a lot of punishment, especially from Rex, but always came back for more. His schemes to kill Rex and his loyal skirt Janet always came soooo close, yet always fail. A great show, always ending with an excellent cliff-hanger and full of action, things blowing up, all-in fist fights galore, you name it! Thoroughly recommended! I'd turn for Rex - a real man's man!
serials were never known for great acting, writing or much of anything else. However there are exceptions to the rule, and this is one of them. The plot may not be the freshest, and the nazis are aboutstereotypicalthey come, but some of the ideas that the writers came up with are quite amusing. I especially enjoyed the fake German graveyard in Morocco loaded with explosives. Also, predictableevery fight scene is, the stunt coordinators and cameramen went out of their way to let everything look just a little bit different (my dad's got about forty serials, and Manhunt has by far the best fights of any of them, it's also in the top five for most amusing cliffhangers). No other serial has the actors fighting at the camera (pardon the grammar, but there's no other way to put it). The sets are also quite remarkable in that a large number of items are placed around for the actors to use. Again don't be looking for a great story or good acting. Just sit back and enjoy what passed for gratuitous violence in the 1940s. It's definitely a winner.

Episode 1.121 movie downloadFifty Fifty download moviesCount-down movie in hindi dubbed downloadEpisode 10.17 full movie hindi downloadVoevoda full movie hd 1080pdownload full movie Tag in hindiGhosts of Cit Soleil full movie online freeCombat Report full movie hd downloadTruth or Consequences, N.M. malayalam movie downloadS in tamil pdf download

last edited 213 weeks ago by sickpromupid
Please log in to post a reply.